Friday, August 28, 2009

Good News!
I've got a great price on DVD duplication so thanks to our generous benefactor I hope to send out a DVD to all attenders and others who are interested - BUT I'll need your complete address which you can email to me - PatEUtah@gmail.com if I don't have it already. I will wait a few more weeks to see if any of you are going to contribute photos to the blog from the reunion. The DVD will contain a video that includes almost the entire program. The video ends towards the end of Steve Iannicito's reminiscing. It will also include the brief video of the blog contents that was shown at the reunion and the photos I've collected for the blog. Some of you who were unable to attend have expressed interest in having a copy of the program so we'll get one to you as well. I'll also send this to our email list since some of you follow one but not the other.
Pat

And now for your viewing pleasure a contribution sent in by Art White from a Modern Gymnast magazine. I didn't realize they had stop-action photography back in the good ole days! Remember to click on the photo to enlarge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment