Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thought you would like to know Tom Jenkins felt the need to defend his honor so I include the following note which refers to my "artsy" photo post. It still didn't aggravate the other collegiate athletes enough to get me more photos to post.

Good Eye on the photos.......but me spend money? I was so dirt poor in college that I remember Bob Poston and I raiding the dorm coke machine for returns to get enough for a pitcher at the Tule. As I remember Daves picture was taken same time as mine by the same photographer. I was soph and Dave a senior. Some guy came over from the school paper and did an afternoon of shots. He blocked out all the windows and used lights. He used that same picture and turned it into a high contrast silhouette that was used in the year book. I just lucked out. Thanks for noticing. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment