Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well, here are some photos I took at the reunion and I'll add more over the next few days. If you have some to add be sure to send them to me. I'm hoping to get the video of the program loaded onto my computer and put into DVD format for everyone but you'll have to be patient for that.

Some North Guys: They clean up real well!
Steve Iannicito and Gary Pomeranz


No Hair, Some Hair, A Silver Mane!
Tom Proulx, Ben Blea and Barbara, Dennis Berg


Ed Klanecky and Dave Wardell


My Table with the Private School Boys:
Vince & Joan Nicoletti, Frank Swanson, Mike Meyer, Marty Quigley, Chris Edwards


Gloria Salazar, Carla Hoffschneider, Gil Salazar, Pam & Jim Fulcher, Ben & Olga Coleman

Some of the "good-time boys!"
Ben Blea and Dennis Berg

Some of the Fairview Gang: Marty Quigley, Coach White, Tom Proulx, Me (with a halo!) Ken Macaulay, Rich Murahata

Some of the taller gymnasts: Jack Ryan, Connie and Rich Jaouen, Tracey Ryan


Someone's Trophy Wife, Frank Swanson, Mike Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment