Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's hard to believe a little over five months ago I was sitting in my recliner with a broken knee cap and getting bored to the point that I finally decided it was time to do something about a gymnastics reunion some of us had been talking about for more than five years. And now the reunion has come and gone but what a great time it was. The only thing that would have made it better was to have a little more time with each of you.
Here are some more photos from the banquet but I only have a few photos left so it's time for some of you to send me your photos to post.


This actually belongs in the previous post.
Clockwise: Larry Dardano, Ben & Olga Coleman, Larry Hoffschneider, Gloria Salazar, Carla Hoffschneider.



Bonnie & Tom Proulx, Sam Sargent, Jim Royce, mystery couple because I can't blow it up enough to identify them so help me out!


Tracey Ryan is Missing. In the preceding and following photo she somehow managed to avoid the camera. From left: Art White, Jack Ryan, Louann White, Renee Murahata, Ken Macaulay, Rich Murahata


The Senior Table?
From lower left: Dave & Carolyn Wardell, Susie & Jim Ryan, Courtney Willis, Charlie Jackson, Don Robinson, Dottie McGuire



Rich & Connie Jaouen (foreground), Dennis & Marie Berg, Barbara & Ben Blea


No comments:

Post a Comment