Tuesday, September 1, 2009

These photos are from the smaller gathering on Saturday night for guys coached by Art White and Don Robinson.

Don't forget all the photos will greatly enlarge if you click on them!


Marty Quigley, Ken Macaulay, Jim Hegy, Jack Ryan


Art White, Jim Hegy, Chris & Pat Edwards, Rich Jaouen


Marty Quigley, Ken Macaulay, Don Robinson


Ed Klanecky, Pat Edwards


Louann White, Don Robinson, Dottie McGuire, Bob Mullins


Don Robinson, Dottie McGuire


Chris Edwards, Louann White, Rich & Renee Murahata



Ed Klanecky, Cindy Hegy, Carla Hoffschneider


Carla Hoffschneider, Ed Klanecky, Tracey Ryan, Cindy Hegy


Frank Miles, Marty Quigley


Tracey Ryan, Cindy Hegy, Bob Mullins, Carla Hoffschneider, Ed Klanecky


Rich Jaouen, Jack Ryan


Dan Evans, Jim Hegy, Larry Hoffschneider


Dottie McGuire, Art White, Ken Macaulay, Don Robinson


Louann White, Carla Hoffschneider, Jack Ryan, Larry Hoffschneider


Renee Murahata, Chris Edwards, Rich Murahata, Jack Ryan, Carla Hoffschneider


Jim Hegy, Renee Murahata, Jack Ryan


Rich Murahata, Chris Edwards, Renee Murahata


Ken Macaulay, Art White, Don Robinson, Dottie McGuire


Ken Macaulay, Don Robinson, Dottie McGuire, Dan Evans


Tracey Ryan, Connie Jaouen, Larry Hoffschneider, Rich Jaouen


Louann White, Larry & Carla Hoffschneider, Jack Ryan, Bob Mullins

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious if this blog is still active? I competed in gymnastics in the 1960s both at BHS and Fairview. Coach White will remember me suffering a compound fracture in my left arm in my sophomore year (1967). But I certainly remember many of the people in these pictures and appreciate Pat Edwards for putting this up. Incidentally, I was at my local gym today and got to chatting to a young man with a significant disability (he had artificial legs but a terrific upper body. I told him the legend of Pat Edwards and asked if he ever did gymnastics? The answer was no but he did compete in track and field para-Olympics (go figure). Lastly, what has happened to Gary Larson? After all, he did win the all-around state championship in 1967 and was one of my heroes and actually a good friend. My best regards, Randy Sherman. PS. Pat, how is your younger brother who I knew much better?

    ReplyDelete