Wednesday, September 30, 2009

While activity on the blog has slowed down since the reunion the ramifications of the event have not. I'd like to share a recent interaction I had with Rich Jaouen and hopefully some of you will send me follow ups from the reunion to share as well. I also finished my first Connie Willis novel and am about to start my second for those of you are science fiction fans. I'll bet Courtney could even get Connie to autograph your book.

Exchange of E-mails between Rich and Pat

DonPanic@aol.com

to me
show details Sep 27 (4 days ago)

Pat,
I'm using a picture of Jack as my screen saver this week. If you would have won a national title I would have used you.
Rich


Patrick Edwards

to DonPanic
show details Sep 28 (2 days ago)

I was going to be one of the national polio poster children until the girl in the picture with me died. Does that qualify?


DonPanic@aol.com

to me
show details Sep 29 (2 days ago)

Pat,
This is perfect. I wish I were the kind of person that doesn't see the humor in this, but I'm not. Thanks for the screen saver Pat!
Rich

Patrick Edwards

to DonPanic
show details Sep 29 (2 days ago)

You're more than welcome. ;) I just feel honored knowing I can replace Jack Ryan when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment