Wednesday, July 29, 2009


I'm really bummed. Terry Truman has told me some clients have insisted he be in meetings with them next weekend so he'll miss the reunion after all the help he has given me with the blog.

Nevertheless, here is a nice unsolicited note about Terry that came in from Rich Jaouen this morning along with a current photo of Rich.

Pat,
I have run into Terry Truman about a dozen times over the last 30 years and each time he knew my name and what I was doing. He is truly amazing. I ran into Terry at open clinics at Aurora Central in high school. In college he knew my room mate and has kept in touch with him since. I was really a nobody in gymnastics but Terry always knew my name and went out of his way to say hi whenever we were at the same event. He would always up date me on what other gymnasts were doing. What a terrific guy.
Rich
PS: here is my current picture. The plane is a Fokker DVIII. I helped build the wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment