Wednesday, January 4, 2012

NCAA MEN'S GYMNASTICS ALUMNI On FaceBook

Don't know how many of you are on Facebook but there is a group called NCAA MEN'S GYMNASTICS ALUMNI that currently has about a thousand members but is looking for more.  You can find it under search. I would encourage you to look at  it and consider joining if it's of interest to you. (I think you can just click on the above name and it will take you there.)

I still have a number of videos of the reunion that I'll send to anyone who is interested and I mean anyone.  You didn't have to attend of even be part of the "golden oldies" group.  If you're just on this website and would like the video contact me at the info on the website.
Thanks,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great post. It is very enlightening. I absolutely love to read informative stuff. Looking forward to find out more and acquire further knowledge from here! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete